The principles of diet & exercise are the same for men and women.
Diet is probably the most important single factor in your health and overall appearance. As the old saying goes,”Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym” So, here are a few foods you should include in your diet :
- Eggs / Desi Country Eggs : Eggs are a great source of complete protein and contain all essential amino acids required by a human body. Eggs also help at the rate at which the body absorbs calories. So, people looking foward to lose weight are highly benefited with the consumption of eggs.
- Chicken Breast : Loaded with protein and other less celebrated nutritional gems, this white meat wonder is convenient and versatile and low in fat. No suprise, it’s the most common muscle building food on dinner plates of gym rats everywhere.
- Salmon : Enjoy a lifer’s lunch with plenty of omega 3’s for rapid recovery and vitamins B6 and B12 for energy. Salmon is a winner at lunch time. Try a quick and simple salmon meal for myriad training benefits.
- Mackerel : Gift yourself a post workout fine dining. If your palette is accustomed to gourmet dining, Prepare a lovely mackerel salad rich in protein, Omega 3’s, and vitamins A & C.
- Tuna : There’s a reason a can of tuna is your go to protein food ( and if it’s not, then maybe it should be! ) Not only does one 3.5 ounce serving pack 30 grams, of lean protein, but it is also one of the easiest and most accessible fishes. Tuna gives you a decent dose of potassium, B-12 and selenium an antioxidant, necessary for thyroid metabolism and boosting immunity.