1. Goat meat is red meat which has a number of health benefits, as far as it is consumed in limited amounts.
2. It is low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol as compared to other red meats. Red meat is mostly considered to be unhealthy as it is high in saturated fat which can contribute to increase in cholesterol levels in the body, thus being harmful for heart health. Goat meat has low saturated fat and will not necessarily pose any risks of heart health.
3. Goat meat can help in reducing inflammation in the body.
4. Goat meat is a rich source of iron. Deficiency of iron can lead to anemia.
5. Goat Meat has higher content of potassium and lower sodium levels.People with high blood pressure can consume goat meat, but only in limited amounts.
6. Goat meat is leaner and has lesser calories, which means that people trying to stick to a weight loss diet can also have it occasionally.
7. Content of Vitamin B12 in goat meat helps in keeping body’s blood and nerve cells healthy.
8. Phosphorus-rich goat meat can help in keeping the bones healthy.
Fish contains many essential nutrients including iodine and Vitamin D. Eating fish regularly can help in improving brain and eye function and cut down risk of various diseases.
Eating fish regularly have been found to reduce risk of heart attack and stroke.
Regular consumption can reduce decline in brain function during old age. People who eat fish regularly have been found to have more grey matter in the brain centers which are responsible for controlling memory and emotion.
An important function of omega-3 fatty acid in fish is that it may help in fighting and treating depression. People with depression can include fish in their diet along with various anti-depressants, in order to fight depression more effectively.
Fish is the only good dietary source of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is quite a common deficiency in people and is essentially acquired by the body through exposure to sunlight. You can also have cod liver oil to increase Vitamin D consumption. Sufficient Vitamin D is required for healthy bones and joints.
People who consume fish regularly are less likely to suffer from autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes. Regular fish consumption also reduces risks of rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
Incidence of asthma in children can be reduced by regular fish consumption.
Fish can help in protecting vision in old age and may also help in improving sleep quality. Improved sleep quality results in improved function on day-to-day basis.
We have three Delivery Services for your Home Delivery needs in all 7 days a week,
Xpress Delivery within 90 minutes
Same Day Delivery Before 5 PM
Same Day Delivery Before 8 PM
Special Offer : FREE 90Mins Xpress Home Delivery on Weekdays (Mon – Fri). And this offer valid only on weekdays between 02nd July and 31st Jan 2019. No coupon code required, Just call +91 8884 9992 44 for home delivery orders now.
within 90 mins
Same Day Delivery
before 5 PM
Same Day Delivery
before 8 PM
Service Radius *
Up to 3km radius
Up to 6km radius
Up to 6km radius
Order & Delivery Timing
Order Timing :
9 AM to 7 PM
Delivery Within 90 minutes
The principles of diet & exercise are the same for men and women.
Diet is probably the most important single factor in your health and overall appearance. As the old saying goes,”Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym” So, here are a few foods you should include in your diet :
Eggs / Desi Country Eggs : Eggs are a great source of complete protein and contain all essential amino acids required by a human body. Eggs also help at the rate at which the body absorbs calories. So, people looking foward to lose weight are highly benefited with the consumption of eggs.
Chicken Breast : Loaded with protein and other less celebrated nutritional gems, this white meat wonder is convenient and versatile and low in fat. No suprise, it’s the most common muscle building food on dinner plates of gym rats everywhere.
Salmon : Enjoy a lifer’s lunch with plenty of omega 3’s for rapid recovery and vitamins B6 and B12 for energy. Salmon is a winner at lunch time. Try a quick and simple salmon meal for myriad training benefits.
Mackerel : Gift yourself a post workout fine dining. If your palette is accustomed to gourmet dining, Prepare a lovely mackerel salad rich in protein, Omega 3’s, and vitamins A & C.
Tuna : There’s a reason a can of tuna is your go to protein food ( and if it’s not, then maybe it should be! ) Not only does one 3.5 ounce serving pack 30 grams, of lean protein, but it is also one of the easiest and most accessible fishes. Tuna gives you a decent dose of potassium, B-12 and selenium an antioxidant, necessary for thyroid metabolism and boosting immunity.