Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. Home Delivery Service available to our registered customers only.
2. Home Delivery Service related updates available on, https://chefandbutcher.in/delivery/
3. We collect the following information from the customer, who register for home delivery service,
1. Customer Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Complete / Full Address
4. Email ID
4. We deliver to Work Place or Home Address within our service area only.
5. No Minimum Order Value in case of any Paid Home Delivery Services. But the customer can enjoy waive off on delivery charges if their bill value is eligible for Free Home Delivery Service.
6. Delivery within 120 minutes applicable only to the Xpress Home Delivery Service and not on any slot-based delivery or same-day delivery. Delivery guarantee is applicable at the first barrier point only. In case of late delivery, we will way off the delivery charges.
7. Xpress Home Delivery Service available within a 3km radius and the same day delivery service available up to 6km from our outlets.
8. Return accepted in case of any quality or packaging issue in the time of delivery. A customer should raise the complaint with the helpline number 8884333273 to avail refund as store credit. The store credit can be used for the future purchase or home delivery services.
9. We accept Cash, Card, UPI on Delivery. In the case of UPI Payment, Don’t transfer payments to any mobile numbers including the mobile number of the outlet.
10. All registered customer may receive SMS communication in case any updates, promotions or transactions related to our Delivery Service.
11. To opt-out from SMS updates, Please email (help@cbMeat.net) or Whatsapp “STOP SMS” to 8884333273 from your registered mobile number. All our SMS communications to your mobile number will be stopped within 24 hours including home delivery related transactions if any.
12. We reserves the right to withdraw the service without prior intimation. The service may also be withdrawn temporarily in view of difficult operating conditions for delivery (e.g. traffic, weather) or any unforeseen circumstances.